What is the Spatty? drop shadow

UPDATE: Spoke with United Tool and Mold and I will start shipping products in early to mid November.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will be meeting with the tooling/manufacturing company on Wednesday. I hope to have an estimated shipping date for everyone then. Thank you all again for your understanding and patience.

Due to the high volume of sales I will be meeting with the manufacturing company on Monday and will be able to provide an estimated shipping date.  Thank you for your understanding and patience. I will make this my top priority.

Written by Cheryl Rigdon — October 13, 2012

Comments

Margie Pratt:

We want to support you and your product. We hope to hear from you and receive your product soon. My daughter and I are looking forward to it.

Good Luck!

October 13 2012 at 04:10 PM

Annette Roper:

I can’t wait until you get this product manufactured. I will introduce this to the Vice-President of Research and Development at BeautiControl Cosmetics the #1 spa brand in America. I can’t wait to hear from you.

October 13 2012 at 07:10 PM

Penny Cox:

What an absolutely GREAT idea! I will be ordering several of these within the next week. These will make wonderful gifts :) I hope you are a HUGE success with these. I’m rooting for you!

October 13 2012 at 10:10 PM

Cynthia:

Hi, I cannot wait to receive my spatty and my spatty daddy. Saw you on Shark Tank and I have always said, necessity is the mother of invention. GREAT idea and I am thrilled for YOU!!!!!! please let me know when tou will be shipping mine items out. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

October 13 2012 at 11:10 PM

Mike F:

Excellent product (we saw you on Shark Tank also). This is not only for cosmetics, but also great for shampoo and has many shop uses. I waste a lot of (expensive) wood glue because I can’t get it all out of the bottle. The Spatty Daddy is a great solution for this. We wish you all the success in the world and will be ordering next week – I want to present this to my R/C modeling club. Thank You!!!!!

October 14 2012 at 10:10 AM

Lisa strong:

Just ordered both and can’t wait to get them and try it. Great Christmas gifts.

October 14 2012 at 11:10 AM

Sheryl Watts:

I saw you on Shark Tank and I was thrilled that you created this product! Right before I watched the show, I actually threw away a 1/3 of a bottle of face serum because I could not get the rest out. I will be ordering mine soon and cannot wait to try them. GOOD LUCK in your success! You will be RICH!!!!

October 14 2012 at 01:10 PM

Aida Tanihaha:

I just saw you on Shark Tank and think that your product is awesome! I am from Indonesia so everything imported is so expensive by the time it gets here and I hate wasting the product. I cut my lotion bottles all the time. Can’t wait to get my hands on a Spatty. Btw, yes, agreed with others on putting it as a package (spatty+daddy).

October 14 2012 at 02:10 PM

Julia:

I’m interested in purchasing a Spatty, but I can’t find any information on what it’s made of, what type of plastic, etc. Can you share more about what it’s made of?

October 14 2012 at 02:10 PM

Sharon Garrett:

Saw you on Shark Tank and thought What a great idea!! I ordered one of each,
please keep me posted as to shipping date. Good luck to you, hope it makes
you rich!!

October 14 2012 at 04:10 PM

Phyllis B.:

Great idea. Shaw you on Shark Tank and as a consumer of high end cosmetics, I am thrilled someone has a solution for such waste. I spent $173 this week on two cosmetic items this week. Such a waste of much to be unable to get to all of the product. Congratulations to you.

October 14 2012 at 08:10 PM

Sue P.:

Saw you on Shark Tank also. Love this! Telling everyone about it. Much success to you!

October 15 2012 at 05:10 AM

Maria E.:

I saw you on the Shark Tank. I cannot believe that they didnt help you! You’re idea is excellent!!!! I sell Avon and I can never get the rest of the makeup out of the container…Thank You!!!

October 15 2012 at 08:10 AM

Karen:

Have you contacted Sephora? I think the Spatty would do great in their stores!

October 15 2012 at 08:10 AM

Cheryl:

I saw you on Shark Tank and will be ordering both. Like others have said, would like to see them packaged together. I, too, use high end skin care and it makes me sick how much I have to throw out at times and that’s after having the bottle upside down for 3 days! You had a GREAT idea and I really think you will go far with this. I wish you the best of luck and hope you will be rich, rich, rich and show the sharks what you can do without them!!

October 15 2012 at 09:10 AM

Shannon Kronberger:

Hi! Saw u on Shark Tank. You’ve got an excellent product idea! I would like to order in the very near future…..6 of each of your 2 products you offer.
I wish you all the best! I totally thought the lady from QVC would’ve offered u a deal!

Shannon- Charlotte, NC

October 15 2012 at 02:10 PM

Maria:

I saw you on Shark Tank and thought you did an amazing job with your presentation and I absolutely LOVE this product idea! Practically every day I am dealing with a situation where your product would be useful! I am putting a list together and will be placing an order shortly…think this will be in everyone’s stocking this year because if I don’t get the boys some, I’m sure they’ll swipe some from my stash for all of the things they have in the garage for lawnmower’s and motorcycles!

October 15 2012 at 03:10 PM

Marykate Nerney:

just had a chance to catch up on shark tank. I’ve never bought anything from this show but I definitely know how frustrating it is when I spend a ton of money on expensive makeup and it doesn’t last me more than a few weeks. I just purchased 2 of each and I’m definitely looking forward to stretching all of my household items to save a few dollars. I can’t wait to see when you can ship them and I wish you the best of luck!

October 15 2012 at 07:10 PM

Katie Hollobaugh:

Just saw you on the Shark Tank! You have a great product and outlook. Congrats and good luck with the company. I will be ordering soon.

October 15 2012 at 08:10 PM

Erin:

The sharks were crazy not to invest, I am ready to place an order, I think youll do great things with this and all women could use this.

October 15 2012 at 09:10 PM

P&P Imports:

Great product. If you’re looking for an overseas manufacturing partner let us know! Best of luck.

October 16 2012 at 01:10 AM

Cheryl:

Thank you everyone for your comments. A lot of people have mentioned doing a package deal of the Spatty and the Spatty Daddy. I will plan on adding that option.

October 16 2012 at 05:10 PM

Janice:

Saw you on Shark Tank; looking forward to your product and will wait for it patiently; wasting expensive product for a while longer won’t kill me :)

October 16 2012 at 06:10 PM

Audrey:

Saw you on Shark Tank as well. Thought you were great at presenting your product even if they didn’t buy into it!
I would love to buy the spatty and the spatty daddy as soon as they are available and already have some people I could buy for as gifts … very inventive!
What a great idea and definitely a need fulfilled for all of us ladies in the house! :-)

October 17 2012 at 12:10 PM

Meg:

What is super idea! I need both of these. I have been using Q-tips to try and get the last bit of product from my expensive makeup foundation bottle. Does not work very well. Also, I usually have a lotion bottle upside down in my bathroom to try and get the last drop. The Sharks ar the losers. Beautiful girl, best of luck!

October 17 2012 at 04:10 PM

Liz:

It’s the first time in two years of watching shark tank that I said ….."I want that!!!….
I would order a half a dozen of them for Christmas gifts if I could be assured of the delivery date. Rooting for you and hoping you can move fast enough to capitalize on your creation before the copy cats raid you.

October 21 2012 at 11:10 AM

Samantha:

I NEED this in my life!!!! I’m rooting for you girl!!! I will be ordering some for Christmas as well if I can have a positive shipping date. Go for the gold!!!!!!! :)

October 22 2012 at 12:10 AM

Pal, A:

Please start selling on Amazon!!

October 23 2012 at 12:10 PM

Mary Mc:

I saw you on Shark Tank and this is a great idea! I am so glad that you are manufacturing in the USA and hopefully will continue to do so. You show the spirit of ingenuity and tenacity that this country was built on. I can’t wait to get my products. Best of Luck to you and the American worker!

October 26 2012 at 06:10 PM

Heather Allred:

I’m only sorry I didn’t come up with this brilliant idea myself! Ship my Spatty ASAP! I can’t wait to try it. :-)

October 30 2012 at 09:10 AM

Gail Garrett:

I was rooting for you during your pitch to the sharks, not just because of the much needed product but just a little bit because we are neighbors, and I really enjoy seeing someone local do well. So many times it seems when we see someone from around here on television they are embarrassing to the south; but you was a pure delight. I was disappointed when the sharks said they would pass. This is a great idea and I hope they soon regret not getting on board with you. I’m ordering both and I can’t wait to receive them. I’m so happy that you didn’t let their rejection deter you from the manufactoring of your products. Good luck to you neighbor.
Gail from Pelzer, SC

November 12 2012 at 06:11 PM

Mike:

If I order these for Christmas, will I have them on time? My girlfriend swathe episode on shark tank, and has been going on and on about how much she loves this product

December 02 2012 at 07:12 PM

Billy:

just send me a refund if you can not communicate better than this. You have no contact info, shipping info, phone number. Love you idea but you need major help.

December 08 2012 at 01:12 PM

nuriagonzalez.com:

Looking for a brand-new vehicle can seem difficult in relation to costs. Take the ipad tablet or perhaps cell phone along to the vendor. You can search the world wide web and find auto payment calculators that will let you know what your own repayment is going to be and never have to rely on the dealer.
nuriagonzalez.com http://nuriagonzalez.com/

April 19 2015 at 09:04 PM

gucci glasses knock off us:

Now that you’ve got a much better concept regarding your current method in terms of getting autos, you are far more well-equipped like a purchaser. Don’t let those salesmen push an individual all around throughout the revenue flooring, getting you to carry out what they want. Rather, control the situation and have what you would like.
gucci glasses knock off us http://www.dresden-forum.com/WAYLVTA1O/default.asp